Sticky Last gaming purchase?

• Howdy Guest! We've shared our planned end of year changes coming to Discussion Hub very soon. Click here to learn more.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
531¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
What was the last gaming related purchase that you made? And how much did you pay for it?

I preordered Spiderman for the PS5 and paid around £59 for it. I had £10 of Amazon promotion credit which was a nice little surprise!

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Diamond Member
Hubux:
492¢
I bought Assassin's Creed: Syndicate on PSN. I haven't played it yet, still playing through some of the older AC games.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
531¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Not exactly a proper purchase as it was free but PS likes to consider it as a "purchase". NFS Payback which was free as part of the PS Plus lineup.

apathy

A new face
Hubux:
35¢
I picked up The Outer Worlds, Tokyo Xanadu ex+ and Tales of Beseria for €50 during the last big sale on Steam. I've only had a shot of Tokyo Xanadu so far, really want to sink my teeth into The Outer Worlds but it'll be best to save it for a weekend I'm not super busy.

Ravenfreak

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
116¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I bought Tomb Raider 1 on Steam for just a dollar last. xD I already own the PS1 version, and I used to own the Sega Saturn version but I thought meh why not? The PC version is the best version to have anyways, plus now I can get the DLC too! (Yep believe it or not the original old Tomb Raider had DLC and it was released in the late 90s!)

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

@Ash did you forget our Halloween Badges? :D
We've got the power.. we're divine! :D
Ash
If anyone wants the decorations disabled, this can be changed in the "Preferences" section :)
Ash wrote on Abizaga's profile.
Are you hoarding your Hubux? I miss your lovely green username :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravenfreak