Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Last website that you visited?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
What was the last website that you visited? And what were you doing on that website?

Obviously, don't count DH :p. The last site that I was on was Amazon and I was checking up on my PS5 preorder

Alexandoy

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,512
Winbux
$0.00
I had been to the local version of Amazon here that is called Lazada. I am in the process of canvassing gifts for Christmas and I know that I have to order earlier to make allowances for delays.

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,755
Winbux
$0.00
The very last website was the website for the software this platform runs out which is xenforo. Was reading new posts as I tend to do. It's pretty interesting how many posts I actually read on there. A lot of times I just go reading through new content and it's actually not that bad to do so and is fairly fun in my opinion.

Some of my favorite things to do is try and make an add-on. I made the most ever online add-on and past it down to Ozzy. I also made a welcome notice add-on. Not many others though I intend to give it a try soon. I'm still learning but it's not very hard to do.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
My own forum, I posted about an old show that used to air on PBS from 1983 to 2002 and posted a Youtube link to one of the episodes I watched today.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Neonmob, was collecting my daily cards.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Sonic Retro, my favorite Sonic the Hedgehog related site. I like browsing the forums to see if anyone shown off images/videos of their ROM hacks. I'm a Tech Member over there, and have been part of the community for 12 years now.