Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Learning Poker

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Looking to finally learn how to play poker. Does anyone know of any good resources (websites or apps)? My previous experience has been with this game called WSOP (I think) and involved me just going all in every time lol.

mel gibson poker GIF

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
The Upswing Poker App provides preflop charts for online poker, live, and MTT Texas Hold’em games, allowing users to allocate full hand ranges to opponents, and even themselves. The app is free, and you don’t have to be a subscriber to the Upswing Poker lab in order to access it.

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
As of yesterday night for like 2 hours I was in a game called, "Governor of Poker 3" :)
I've been playing that too, but don't really trust the RNG certification.. I hit a royal flush in normal play on the second day of playing. I've never hit one in live play in the 15+ years I've been playing.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
You could try Poker Night 2 on Steam, teach you the game with a loveable cast.
As someone who doesn't play poker I actually recommended the original to one of my friends (don't think 2 was out yet) and he went mad at me saying its a waste of time unless you really like those characters because they just fold no matter what and you can't do anything

I just used it for dem TF2 items back in the day, couldn't go wrong for €4