Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Lockdown 2

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
We are about to get another Lockdown over here in England starting on Thursday (the 5th). It will last until the 2nd of December and pubs. restaurants and non-essential shops will be closed. Schools and Uni's will remain open though.

Are you guys looking forward to another month of restrictions?

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Well, they keeping UNi open so that students do not go back home to their family and pass it to them or they get it. And so that's that. Well ANother month of busy people online buying up and stuck at home that I do anyway

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Well, they keeping UNi open so that students do not go back home to their family and pass it to them or they get it. And so that's that. Well ANother month of busy people online buying up and stuck at home that I do anyway
Universities and schools being open make no sense really. We might as well not having a lockdown because those two are the biggest contributors to the case numbers.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Some states and even some cities in my own state are starting a second lockdown. My city isn't and I think it's ridiculous since where I live cases haven't dropped at all, and with the Holidays coming up the numbers are just going to continue to rise. Even if there was a lockdown, I'd still would have to go to work since I'm a "essential worker." (I work in a factory, but we make coolers and freezers for companies and since many companies need these to store groceries for people buying groceries online, we have to continue working to make those coolers and freezers.)

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
With the lockdown in the UK, most people are out shopping anyway. Just last week it was so busy lol. that doesn't make any sense that small shops are closed and the stores that are open are making big-time money.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
We're still in Lockdown 1, not sure how to feel about getting at it again lol. Better that than getting lock in a wooden case i guess :p

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
We're still in Lockdown 1, not sure how to feel about getting at it again lol. Better that than getting lock in a wooden case i guess :p
We haven't even finished our second lockdown and there are talks/plan already regarding lockdown 3. Can't wait for that!

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Are you guys looking forward to another month of restrictions?
It's a big hell no. The government is making a horrible decision. In case they forgot, the first lock down caused more problems than it solved. Not to mention the virus still spread like wild fire. This next lock down will financially break people. Landlords and apartment companies will work around government laws and discard leases like they did with the first one. People won't be able to pay their bills. People will riot. People will get sick anyway. This next lock down will be a huge waste of time. If it was up to me, the best course of action is to let it spread and burn out. No amount of intervention is going to help this time. I guarantee it.