Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Long time, no see.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Hello everyone,

I haven’t been active in a long while, again.

I’ve been really busy with work and my personal life and just really haven’t had any time at all to just chill. I have now taken a step back from work and no longer doing graphics (for work).

I am working on my tech company that I posted here a while back and I can confirm we are in the early stages of development.

Now I have more free time on my hands im back, hopefully for good.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Hello everyone,

I haven’t been active in a long while, again.

Welcome back and that's fine. Are you ready for the weekend?

I’ve been really busy with work and my personal life and just really haven’t had any time at all to just chill.

It happens. I'm glad you have time to chill for a bit.

I am working on my tech company that I posted here a while back and I can confirm we are in the early stages of development.

That's sounds like amazing news. I'm glad that's taking off for you.

Now I have more free time on my hands im back, hopefully for good.

I feel you. I'm no longer working 6 days a week myself. I felt that I needed to work less time and spend it with my kids and my girlfriend. I don't think it's healthy for anyone to work too much.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Welcome back and that's fine. Are you ready for the weekend?

It happens. I'm glad you have time to chill for a bit.

That's sounds like amazing news. I'm glad that's taking off for you.

I feel you. I'm no longer working 6 days a week myself. I felt that I needed to work less time and spend it with my kids and my girlfriend. I don't think it's healthy for anyone to work too much.
Yeah cheers mate, it’s been a pretty tough few months but it’s all on the up I guess