Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Longer Subscription Times For Username Glows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,124
Winbux
$1.00
I was just thinking about how I would love a rainbow glowing name, especially because I am a very strong LGBT+ supporter, and who doesn't love rainbows? But I don't want to have to go back and repurchase it every month, I think it would be a good idea to have 3 month option for all the name bold and glows and maybe a year for the tryhard people. It may be a thing already as I haven't checked yet since I last logged in. But it's a suggestion that I think would be a good idea if it's not already implemented.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It would be nice but the main problem is that I don't want the shop to be overloaded with duplicate items that just have different time lengths. I think it also gives you a chance to try out different shop items every month if you wanted to and ensure that you aren't stuck with just one colour for a while.

If you have enough Hubux for it, you could also just buy multiple months in one go by simply adding more to your cart before you complete the purchase ;)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I was but it seems to be fixed now, whatever was wrong was probably either fixed or it was my damn wifi.
It was an error on our side but it was resolved once I was made aware of it. Enjoy the Emerald Membership :)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
This has been resolved so I'm going to lock this up. If anyone wants to discuss this further or has a similar suggestion, please feel free to create a new thread in the Feedback & Support section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.