Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Longest period of gaming?

_B_

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
voxgrid.net
Hubux
$596
Winbux
$0.00
I would say that my longest time would have been around 8-9 hours a few years ago when I was playing League of Legends. I don't even play so much anymore (around 1-3 hours if I even have the time) but, this was when I had much more free time in my hands. What about you guys?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
I would say the longest time for me, would be around 6 hours and this was playing Grand Theft Auto Five Online (Jobs) to earn some extra money and rank up my XP. As a child, I found myself with more time on my hands and fewer responsibilities to what I have now.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Wow, playing 8 hours of League sounds like stress.

I remember playing Final Fantasy VIII until the sun set :p that was 10 years ago tho.

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
Probably around 9 hours, when I first got Civilization: Beyond Earth.

A truly magical experience the first time I played it. Sadly, the second game wasn't nearly as interesting as the first, and the third game wasn't nearly as interesting as the second :( .

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I remember I took a vacation from my job. I was 21 years old. I played the first Guild Wars game for 2 days straight when I started, barely slept and slept for 4 hours before playing another 2 and half days without sleep. I felt like crap. When I Skyrim came out. I used to come home from work and play that game until morning.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Longest for me was 10 hours and 30mins, That;s flight sim. Yep. did over 9 hours flight, and the sim was running for over 10 hours. So flying so high to my location and landed. the first hour was on the ground before I was to take off and then once on the ground another 20mins before I closed it.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I remember back in 2012 I spent at least 8 or 9 hours playing Sonic 4 Episode 2. I literally played all day to get the last chaos emerald and it was a pain in the butt to get because it was designed with a second player in mind. I unfortunately didn't have Gold to back up my save to the cloud and once I traded in my 360 I lost that save file for good. :S I haven't brought myself to go back and get all the chaos emeralds since.