Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Lots of calls?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$709
Winbux
$0.00
Do you have a lot of people calling you during the day or in the evenings?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Not many calls other than from spammers and companies I've given my number out to.

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Not really, no. I usually only get calls from family on the evenings and during the weekend. Sometimes I will get a call from a coworker or a supervisor.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Not at all, I'm a total nutcase in this regard and refuse to talk on the phone at all and even have a whitelist app installed that blocks most people from being able to contact me.
Anybody that knows me even remotely well would be aware of that and just message me on Whatsapp instead.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Nope. I mostly text. Usually I just have something quick to mention and it's faster to just text than try to call them. Plus, I don't usually have anything to say after I've mentioned that one quick thing and I don't want to have to have an awkward phone call to hang up on.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
The only calls I get are from work or if my family needs to reach me immediately. Other than that, I get more texts than calls.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,379
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I rarely get phone calls and that's because I don't give out my number freely. My family might call on weekends at times but not too often since we message more than talk. I get at least one spam call a day but I have Google Screening service to make sure it's actually some spammer and not someone who wants to get a hold of me.