Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Love to experience again for the first time

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What moment from a video game would you love to experience again for the first time?

Lee

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,040
Winbux
$0.00
I’d love to go back in time to when I was really young and my mum let me take a few days off school and we just played old Sega and NES games. We beat sonic the hedgehog on the Sega and super mario on the nes.

Things were so much simpler then.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
No specific moment comes to mind, but I'd definitely love to re-experience Persona 3 again for the first time. I'd never really played any games that take place in a modern setting or had music with vocals so my mind was completely blown my first playthrough - ended up being one of my most memorable Summers ever because of it, and I only left the house a handful of times :v

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Donkey Kong Country and finally beating the main boss for the very first time. That was SUCH a good feeling!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Playing Grand Theft Auto V for the first time. The hype for the game back then (when it first came out for the 360/PS3) was crazy. I remember coming back from school knowing that the game had arrived because my mum told me. Just amazing and hopefully I will be the same for GTA 6 except it will be me returning from work instead lol