Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Official DH Shop Information Megathread

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$1,228
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
The Discussion Hub Shop is available to all members and allows you to spend your hard-earned Hubux and Winbux on items for your account, profile, and sometimes even includes real-life items. But how do you use the shop? Let's find out!

Navigate to the shop located in the top navbar, or by clicking here.

Locate the item(s) you wish to purchase.

Note that you can purchase multiple items at a time

Add the item to your cart.
Click the "Purchase" button in the sidebar of the item page to add the item to your cart.

image.png

Click on "View Cart/Checkout" to finalize your purchase.
Once all the items that you want to purchase are in your cart, click the "View Cart/Checkout" link to go to the next step.

image.png

Click "Purchase" to finalize the purchase.

image.png

Navigate to your Profile Page and click on the "Inventory" Tab.
Your inventory will contain all shop items that you have purchased and have been gifted. Items that require configuration can be amended here by clicking on the "Configure" link.

image.png

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed guide and screenshotting each step in the tutorial. At first, I was confused about how to use the Hubux Shop but now all seems much clearer.

I love the forum currency feature on DiscussionHub!

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed guide and screenshotting each step in the tutorial. At first, I was confused about how to use the Hubux Shop but now all seems much clearer.

I love the forum currency feature on DiscussionHub!
Thanks for the feedback @Alexander :)