Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Merciless Creations | Graphic Design Shop | OPEN

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Merciless Creations

Graphic Design Shop

OPEN

Hello everyone, I am now taking requests from you guys and will do all designs for FREE. I will be adding a poster of my services to the thread in the new few days when I have time.

About Me

I am Corey aka Merciless, a freelance self taught graphic designer, I've been doing this for quite a few years now. I design everything from logos to websites.

What I offer

Signatures [FREE]
Profile Pictures [FREE]
Stream packs (as seen below) [50c HUBUX]
Desktop Wallpaper [15c HUBUX]

Anything else feel free to message me.

Request Form

Text:
Text Colour (HEX if possible):
Images (Optional):
Background Image (optional)
Background Colour:
Font:
Extras:

My Work

I'll add some more of my work at a later date, for now this is just some bits I did this week.

pp (2).png
starting soon.png
ending soon.png
facecam.png
MERCILESS.png

Thank you, please allow upto 48 hours for the designs to be completed as I do have to prioritise paid work.
Any donations of Hubux are appreciated.​

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Hi I would like to request a forum banner. :) Please let me know if you need any other additional information other than what's listed bellow, thank you in advance!
Text: Vestimentasua Forums
Text Colour (HEX if possible): #FFFFFF
Images (Optional): I'd like a speech bubble before the forum text. One that is shaped like this: https://advancedbasements.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/speech-icon.svg
Background Colour: Transparent
Font: Helvetica

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Hi I would like to request a forum banner. :) Please let me know if you need any other additional information other than what's listed bellow, thank you in advance!
Text: Vestimentasua Forums
Text Colour (HEX if possible): #FFFFFF
Images (Optional): I'd like a speech bubble before the forum text. One that is shaped like this: https://advancedbasements.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/speech-icon.svg
Background Colour: Transparent
Font: Helvetica
Awesome, what size would you like your banner? In px if possible.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
480x60 would be great, thanks again dude I really appreciate it!
I ran into a few issues along the way, the font you chose is a premium font I don't have but I used a nice one. The image you wanted I could get in PNG format so I couldn't use it. But here's what I came up with.

VF1.png
VF2.png

I made two so you could choose the one you wanted to use, I also put together some userbars that I think would look great on your forum.

ADMIN.png
MODERATOR.png
MEMBER PLUS.png
DEV.png
GRAPHICS.png

I didn't really know what sort of thing you'd like so I just put these together quickly.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Thank you, sorry I picked a premium font. ^_^; I just searched for "professional fonts" I didn't realize the one I picked cost money. :V I definitely dig the second rank a bit more, both sets are good though! I will go with the second banner, you did a wonderful job on both thank you! :D

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Thank you, sorry I picked a premium font. ^_^; I just searched for "professional fonts" I didn't realize the one I picked cost money. :V I definitely dig the second rank a bit more, both sets are good though! I will go with the second banner, you did a wonderful job on both thank you! :D
I'll have the ranks done for you within the hour.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
adminvf.png
MODERATORVF.png
FOUNDERVF.png
DEVVF.png
GRAPHIC DESIGNER.png
MEMBER+.png
COMMUNITYVF.png

I did you a couple of extras in there, that graphic designer badge looks so sexy ;)

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Thanks again I really appreciate it! I've been thinking about adding new member groups too so this is great! :D I will definitely be adding these to the site soon! :)

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
You should try adding a 500px white brush on a new layer and set it to soft light or overlay on your signature. It'll give you a nice feeling of depth.