Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Minnesota Riot

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Yes. Please do deploy the National Guard. These riots need to stop.

Protests erupt in Minnesota after police shot and killed Daunte Wright during a traffic stop. National Guard have been deployed to the Brooklyn Center in response. This all takes place as Derek Chauvin's trial continues into its third week.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I understand that prejudice and racism exists in our world. It is not right, but these riots do absolutely nothing to gain anything for the oppressed. In fact, it paints them in a bad light, especially because of the looting that is going on, the burning of apartments and small businesses, and the violence towards officers attempting to keep the city safe.

No, not all officers are good people. But rioting and destroying entire city blocks, as well as small businesses during a pandemic is despicable.

If they want to protest, be peaceful. There is no excuse for looting, stealing, or violence towards people who have nothing to do with the death of 20-year-old Daunte Wright.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I definitely don't agree with the looting. But the woman that shot him was meant to use a taser and claims she accidentally used her gun instead. It's crazy how many incompetent police officers the USA has really and there really does need to be some huge changes.

Like I mentioned before, I don't agree with looting, stealing, and violence but when peaceful protests haven't worked previously, you do really have to wonder what people can do to force the police to change.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I definitely don't agree with the looting. But the woman that shot him was meant to use a taser and claims she accidentally used her gun instead.

I think they should place stricter laws on rioting to deter people from doing it with a lengthy sentence. There's no reason to going around setting people's houses and business's on fire, looting, and vandalizing everything in sight. That's not fair to those that are innocent.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
A lot of people say these do start peaceful but other forces sneak in and use it a front to start the looting. I think its a little bit of each column, but at the end its sad how quickly these can't be controlled.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
A lot of people say these do start peaceful but other forces sneak in and use it a front to start the looting. I think its a little bit of each column, but at the end its sad how quickly these can't be controlled.

I agree with this statement. There are some people that just want to have a peaceful protest. I've seen them in my own town and so far they began and ended peacefully. Peaceful protest are okay.....looting is not.