Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Mobile Phone Provider: How many minutes, texts and data do you get?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Are you on a pay as you go, pay monthly, or do you have a contract? Whom is it with? Mine is with Vodafone and I pay £26.13 for Unlimited Texts, Minutes and Data.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Bell
Unlimited Minutes, Texts, 6gb data $60/month CAD (soon to be going onto a $50/month plan)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I'm with O2 and I pay around £12 a month for 20GB of data and unlimited minutes/texts.

That's quite a lot @Hungry Ego! I think once converted to GBP, its around £29 which is what I was paying for my last contract where I had a Galaxy S8, 4GB of data and unlimited mins/texts.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
$50/month where I am is a pretty good price! I wish it was cheaper :(

reptile6

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$261
Winbux
$0.00
In Croatia for 34$ you can get unlimited mobile data traffic, phone calls and text messages. It is one of the most expensive packages here.

Joshua Farrell

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$908
Winbux
$0.00
I am currently paying $35 for unlimited text and calling, with 5 Gigs of data. As it is only that much, I tend to connect to wifi as much as I am able to, in order to keep the data for when I actually do need it.

Though, somewhere in my cell phone company's terms of service is a actual limit to the number of minutes one can use before they investigate, I highly doubt anyone will be able to feasibly use that many minutes in a month. :D

Jisemendez

Josemendez
Reaction score
Hubux
$96
Winbux
$0.00
Are you on a pay as you go, pay monthly, or do you have a contract? Whom is it with? Mine is with Vodafone and I pay £26.13 for Unlimited Texts, Minutes and Data.
In my country , we have data subscription rates , ranging from daily plans , weekly plans and monthly plans .
I do use the data subscription of 1.5 GB for one week , offered by a network provider in my country called MTN .

As for text , I use pay as you text plan .