Money is Powerful!

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Hubux:
161¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Do I believe money is power? Yes and no. It has it's pro's and cons. Depending on how much money you win or get from winning the lottery and spending within reason. You can have as many friends and lovers as you like until your funds dry up.

Do I believe it's worth committing cold blood murder over or robbing a bank to get? No. Never. It's not worth going to prison by committing any crime and getting caught just to get rich quick. That's not a mature or a valid way of living. You can't step on everyone to get what you want without dealing with severe consequences.

Demon_skeith

Has big shoes to fill
Hubux:
776¢
If I can get money honestly (lottery baby!) then I wouldn't mind coming into a lot, but it tends to draw a lot of bad attention...

Laifot

Chaös Monger
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,253¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Here in my country a guy that has a lot of money is practically the owner of everything he has from supermarkets to pharmacy chains.

Honestly i think in 3rd world countries money are more valuable than anything.

Phenom

The Shape
The Sextronauts
Emerald Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hubux:
1,227¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Here in my country a guy that has a lot of money is practically the owner of everything he has from supermarkets to pharmacy chains.

Honestly i think in 3rd world countries money are more valuable than anything.
Money is powerful in first world countries too. If you have money, you can usually bribe a lot of wheels to get what you want or fund those friendly to your agendas into office. I think the world would be better if it went back to a more barter like system. There wouldn't be any real excess because one person could only produce enough to really trade with one or two people, three tops probably.

Members online

What Are We Listening To?

• The Blue Print – Us Vs. Them
    Proud
    D-Block Europe feat. Young Adz
    The Blue Print – Us Vs. Them

Status Updates

Ash
@Phenom now has the coolest username style ever!
I can't believe how my AMA thread is one of the most popular since i don't reply a lot there xd
Hungry Ego wrote on Phenom's profile.
Gambit is the most under-represented Xmen of all time. Thank you for repping him!
Who has the popcorn?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CerealKiller