Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Money is Powerful!

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Do I believe money is power? Yes and no. It has it's pro's and cons. Depending on how much money you win or get from winning the lottery and spending within reason. You can have as many friends and lovers as you like until your funds dry up.

Do I believe it's worth committing cold blood murder over or robbing a bank to get? No. Never. It's not worth going to prison by committing any crime and getting caught just to get rich quick. That's not a mature or a valid way of living. You can't step on everyone to get what you want without dealing with severe consequences.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Here in my country a guy that has a lot of money is practically the owner of everything he has from supermarkets to pharmacy chains.

Honestly i think in 3rd world countries money are more valuable than anything.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Here in my country a guy that has a lot of money is practically the owner of everything he has from supermarkets to pharmacy chains.

Honestly i think in 3rd world countries money are more valuable than anything.
Money is powerful in first world countries too. If you have money, you can usually bribe a lot of wheels to get what you want or fund those friendly to your agendas into office. I think the world would be better if it went back to a more barter like system. There wouldn't be any real excess because one person could only produce enough to really trade with one or two people, three tops probably.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Most young adults inherited their wealth in today's society. About 55% make their own wealth.
Well, seems that I'm not the other 55% then again might be lucky if I get my ass of this damn chair and so something about it :p

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Well, seems that I'm not the other 55% then again might be lucky if I get my ass of this damn chair and so something about it :p

If I had millions, I'd buy myself a nice big house and retire early.

Scott

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,043
Winbux
$0.00
The most powerful things in the world for me is ;

Gun
Money
God ( If you're the religious type)

Why did I choose gun first? No matter the amount of money you have, if they point a gun at your head, you will humble.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Absolutely disagree. Money (second only to religion) is the root cause of almost all societal issues in our world. Why does anything cost money? What is the point? You can still do, create, live, and whatever else you want without money. Money doesn't make resources appear. Money doesn't heal people. Money doesn't do a damn thing except ruin lives. The rich get richer, and the poor, more poor. No one cares about you unless you have money. That's f'ed up.