Most played game?

apathy

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
28¢
Hard to say if I tried to include stuff from my childhood, but in the 10 years I've been using Steam my most played game has been Natural Selection 2, which currently sits at 1,884 hours.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
665¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
An easy answer for me, it's Grand Theft Auto V (even if you only count my online hours). The funny thing is, I took quite a long break from the game for a little while but my hours are still way more than any other game. According to the Rockstar Social Club, I have around 24 days and 15 hours on just the online (around 591 hours)

It would be interesting to see what my second most played game is. Most likely a FIFA title.

Ash

Administrator
Hubux:
665¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Only 591 hours online LOL that's nothing. Then again for me

PLAY TIME: 12D 18H 23M​

To be fair, the 591 is for one account. For a little while, I had another account that some hacker created with about 999 million. But I gave up on that account and returned to my main one.

Empire

Kicking
Emerald Member
Hubux:
3,153¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
To be fair, the 591 is for one account. For a little while, I had another account that some hacker created with about 999 million. But I gave up on that account and returned to my main one.
Damn, Next you be saying you added another 200 in two months time. Hackers will always hack. I had that once on my account and glad that I got it back.

Ash

Administrator
Hubux:
665¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
We can't do it anymore unfortunately. The guy charged me like $5 or $10. Created an account on Xbox 360 and then transferred it to the PS4.

Thats why Rockstar closed the account transfer feature :(

Empire

Kicking
Emerald Member
Hubux:
3,153¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
We can't do it anymore unfortunately. The guy charged me like $5 or $10. Created an account on Xbox 360 and then transferred it to the PS4.

Thats why Rockstar closed the account transfer feature :(
Well, For me it happens as I was there and able to control my account before it got to much in death. But good news I able to get all weapons with 999 with of ammo and over 1 million GTA money LOL So i WAS LIKE cool.

Laifot

Viaggio Astrale
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,421¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Only 591 hours online LOL that's nothing. Then again for me

PLAY TIME: 12D 18H 23M​

If i only count my lichess account (i have played in multiple platforms) my playtime is over 14 days with 6,044 games.. i've got an old chess.com account with more than 30k and playtime over a month.. also not counting OTB games..

talking about videogames, it might be Super Mario 64. Also i played a lot of Pokemon Silver too.

CerealKiller

A new face
Hubux:
16¢
For the last few months, since its release, the game I’ve played the most is Football Manager 2021. 150 hours recorded already and I only bought it in November. :p

Jayson

Making themselves at home
Hubux:
83¢
I don't play any game all the time now, but when I did, it was always either Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, or Mario. Now in the distant past, I also got into Banjo-Kazooie quite a bit and also American Football. Who else is into these games?

JennyorAlice

Making a name for themselves
Hubux:
232¢
Luigi's Mansion 3 for my Nintendo Switch.

I love the Luigi's Mansion series. I have all the Luigi's Mansion games.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Diamond Member
Emerald Member
Hubux:
2,735¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Rocket League, I love the game. It takes my favorite sport, soccer, and adds a twist to it that makes it fun to come back and play. There's definitely a skill level tree to it as well that adds a certain challenge to get better and practice.

I have 19 days 21 hours 1 minute 7 seconds in the game XD

Members online

What Are We Listening To?

• LEL
    Lumipoly
    Nikolajev
    LEL

Status Updates

That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk had to explain what he was doing to the cow.
Ash wrote on Kylie's profile.
When are we getting a member interview thread for you :p?
Ash
1 Year Emerald Membership option added to the DH shop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylie