Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

MS Flight Simulator 2020

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
This wonderful game is arriving for the Xbox Series X and S later this month (the 27th). Anyone else looking into playing it? Or have you already played it on PC?

Flight Simulator Airplane GIF by NVIDIA GeForce

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Already have over 600 hours into the SIMULATOR :p Hance, not game. Yes, that's right coming on the 27th and also PC users have an update also. On that note new aircraft coming for the series in November to look forward to. Then give it time after or in the next month, PC users will then also get a very large update to DX12 support for PC users.

People hat have it for PC and also going to get it for Xbox will have the same account login info :) and not lose your logs and flights information. For me, going to see far more people online flying so badly and god helps me if you fly realism like I do.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Looks awesome but I'm not into this type of game.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Already have over 600 hours into the SIMULATOR :p Hance, not game. Yes, that's right coming on the 27th and also PC users have an update also. On that note new aircraft coming for the series in November to look forward to. Then give it time after or in the next month, PC users will then also get a very large update to DX12 support for PC users.

People hat have it for PC and also going to get it for Xbox will have the same account login info :) and not lose your logs and flights information. For me, going to see far more people online flying so badly and god helps me if you fly realism like I do.
I'm going to jump into the multiplayer, come find you, and crash into your plane :p.

Is the November planes, the Top Gun content that they revealed? I saw the list of planes for the base edition and I really wish they had more airliners. Only having two seems to be a bit crap

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Well, you will go into me and it will disappear and still be flying if nothing really happens. That's right be a jet from Top Gun.. if it goes well in fact. Mostly I stick to modded Aircraft or payware. Give it time and will see more content for the SIM

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
How much will MS Flight Simulator 2020 cost?

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,755
Winbux
$0.00
$59.95 for stranded. $79.95 for Deluxe and $120 for Premium

Or get it with Xbox game pass ;)

That's not a bad deal to get it with gamepass. I think gamepass was only $1 one time. I will end up buying it if it becomes popular. I usually just get what people play a lot and the majority of the time it's fun for me.

Not sure if I will invest that much money since I don't use gamepass and prefer to own the game but dependent on how people respond to it's first release (or so I've heard) on console then I may give it a try.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I always say to people, get a game pass if you haven't already and play games to try them out and if you are crazy into that game then buy the game outright.

Also, $59.95 for stranded I would go with. Once more and more payware aircraft comes out your default won't be used again. I spent 79.95 on Deluxe and almost over $120 on addons :p

Simon

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
webmastersmeet.com
Hubux
$1,925
Winbux
$0.00
I have Xbox Game Pass so although these airplane sims aren't my thing, I'll probably give it a go on my Series X because it looks freaking amazing. And I doubt my PC would be able to run it haha ?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Well, you will go into me and it will disappear and still be flying if nothing really happens. That's right be a jet from Top Gun.. if it goes well in fact. Mostly I stick to modded Aircraft or payware. Give it time and will see more content for the SIM
Hopefully, we get a lot of mods as well. Apparently, most of the stuff will also be available on console as long as the developers can be bothered. Is there a lot of free mods?

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Aren't mods, they are mostly add-ons. that's right anything that's on the marketplace will be available for Xbox :) also means they are paid content. Most are scenery anyway. Orbx products will be listed there also.

JUst that your 100GB sim will be 180GB sim time you have downloaded all that you want and needed :(

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Aren't mods, they are mostly add-ons. that's right anything that's on the marketplace will be available for Xbox :) also means they are paid content. Most are scenery anyway. Orbx products will be listed there also.

JUst that your 100GB sim will be 180GB sim time you have downloaded all that you want and needed :(
Nice. I know there is a free airliner so that will most likely be my first download. I think all the Microsoft World Updates have to be downloaded from the in-game marketplace as well right?

Storage is not a problem. My Series X will be just for Forza, Sea of Thieves, and MSFS.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
It is the FBW freeware stand-alone aircraft https://flybywiresim.com/ However be less to what PC users have for that.

I think all the Microsoft World Updates have to be downloaded from the in-game marketplace as well right?
Yeah, you be downloading the base game then the five world update is optional, they can be 40GB each.

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
I don't have this game (I'm not sure if my laptop could get the best out of it), but it does look absolutely gorgeous!