Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

My Suggestions for you!

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Hello everyone,

As you can tell by my amazingly original title, I have a few suggestions :)

Rank Suggestions

I've had a good luck around in the last few days and thought about the lack of ranks around, I know there's badges but ranks are a lot more visible. I want to be able to earn something but I don't want to know the requirements for example...

"Developer" - Someone who's proven their god-like programming skills and given at staff discretion
"Graphic Designer" - Someone who's proven their skills to the community and given at staff discretion

So something someone can earn that is a symbol of there hard work.

Verified Accounts

Back when I ran my forum I introduced verified accounts, just like most of the social medias have, I did this so the community knew exactly who was a trusted member without having to ask around etc.

I verified the accounts of those who were staff or a very trusted and valued member of the community, or to those who was providing an outstanding services.

I am suggesting this as the reputation system isn't a good way to tell who's trusted and who's not.

My feedback

I'll keep this short and sweet. I love the community, I love the design and feel of the forum and I really don't think I have one negative thing to say... that's a first from me lol. The staff seem very friendly and approachable which is always a plus and the site is managed by an actual developer (thank god)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Thanks for sharing these suggestions with us @Merciless. I always love reading these types of threads :).

I can't remember when but we were discussing bringing ranks at some point to the forum. It sort of got lost with the other things we had planned so it never really got added. It is something that will be added but not sure when.

Verified accounts are definitely arriving too. We actually have the username style and badge set up for it (hidden from you guys obviously ;) ).

Glad to hear that you are liking the forum so far too!

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Thanks for sharing these suggestions with us @Merciless. I always love reading these types of threads :).

I can't remember when but we were discussing bringing ranks at some point to the forum. It sort of got lost with the other things we had planned so it never really got added. It is something that will be added but not sure when.

Verified accounts are definitely arriving too. We actually have the username style and badge set up for it (hidden from you guys obviously ;) ).

Glad to hear that you are liking the forum so far too!
Can't wait to see future updates :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.