Question My Suggestions for you!

• It's time for the first DH auction! Gather around and bid for the chance to have your very own emoji added to the forum. Click here for more information.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Hubux
176¢
Hello everyone,

As you can tell by my amazingly original title, I have a few suggestions :)

Rank Suggestions

I've had a good luck around in the last few days and thought about the lack of ranks around, I know there's badges but ranks are a lot more visible. I want to be able to earn something but I don't want to know the requirements for example...

"Developer" - Someone who's proven their god-like programming skills and given at staff discretion
"Graphic Designer" - Someone who's proven their skills to the community and given at staff discretion

So something someone can earn that is a symbol of there hard work.

Verified Accounts

Back when I ran my forum I introduced verified accounts, just like most of the social medias have, I did this so the community knew exactly who was a trusted member without having to ask around etc.

I verified the accounts of those who were staff or a very trusted and valued member of the community, or to those who was providing an outstanding services.

I am suggesting this as the reputation system isn't a good way to tell who's trusted and who's not.

My feedback

I'll keep this short and sweet. I love the community, I love the design and feel of the forum and I really don't think I have one negative thing to say... that's a first from me lol. The staff seem very friendly and approachable which is always a plus and the site is managed by an actual developer (thank god)

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
Thanks for sharing these suggestions with us @Merciless. I always love reading these types of threads :).

I can't remember when but we were discussing bringing ranks at some point to the forum. It sort of got lost with the other things we had planned so it never really got added. It is something that will be added but not sure when.

Verified accounts are definitely arriving too. We actually have the username style and badge set up for it (hidden from you guys obviously ;) ).

Glad to hear that you are liking the forum so far too!

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Hubux
176¢
Thanks for sharing these suggestions with us @Merciless. I always love reading these types of threads :).

I can't remember when but we were discussing bringing ranks at some point to the forum. It sort of got lost with the other things we had planned so it never really got added. It is something that will be added but not sure when.

Verified accounts are definitely arriving too. We actually have the username style and badge set up for it (hidden from you guys obviously ;) ).

Glad to hear that you are liking the forum so far too!
Can't wait to see future updates :)

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

my road to 10k badge is missing :( @Ash
Congrats to @Ash on his Chelsea team making to the finals UCL this season!
Ash
Rewards for TPOM April will be delayed due to some changes. More info soon ;)!
Hey @Ash i can't see the discussions in both groups.. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThemeHouseDev