Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Myspace

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
For those who had a Myspace, what song do you remember having on your page?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It's a shame that MySpace was a little before my time. I was a bit too young when it was popular so missed out on it but it did look like a pretty cool social network. Would have been cool to have been able to try it out.

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
It's a shame that MySpace was a little before my time. I was a bit too young when it was popular so missed out on it but it did look like a pretty cool social network. Would have been cool to have been able to try it out.
Yeah, I remember that if you had MySpace then you're cool at my school. I had over 2,000 friends and that was like the shit back then. Haha, I do miss those simple days where you'd just stick a song on your profile and get rated for it.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I used to have all kinds of songs put on my profile by the Deftones. Its disappointing that it's not what it used to be.

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,755
Winbux
$0.00
I wish myspace came back as a big thing. In my opinion it was far better then facebook and was one of the best platforms that ever existed.

I had Twiztid songs on my profile and Juggalo (ICP) music in my queue.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Never really used MySpace as I was a little young and at the time my parents wanted me to stay away. But had Country Roads song on the account :p I did ade an account, however, did not last that long and then, Yep.. POOPED