Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Memory Lane

This is memory lane, a place to discuss things you loved from childhood!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Myspace

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
Fixed it! ?
Not sure how I can remove that jibberis though.
Haha you weren't kidding when you said obnoxious haha. The feeling of being able to express yourself to that degree though, I have to admit is a pretty damn cool feature.

Nous

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
gtaboards.com
Hubux
$1,186
Winbux
$0.00
Haha you weren't kidding when you said obnoxious haha. The feeling of being able to express yourself to that degree though, I have to admit is a pretty damn cool feature.
Haha, it almost is like having a peek into someone's brain. Just all the random things going on there. I wish I could find a higher res picture so we can read it lol

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
Haha, it almost is like having a peek into someone's brain. Just all the random things going on there. I wish I could find a higher res picture so we can read it lol
I know right? I think myspace is the only site to allow for customizing to that degree.

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
Yeah I think that was the only site I was on that allowed customisation at all.
Yeah lol... I actually tried to look at their forum on wayback machine. Doesn't look like it was well archived lol

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I remember using Myspace when you couldn't even choose your top 8! Your top 8 was who had a profile the longest that you were friends with.

Also, before Myspace music, you had to host the song you wanted to use on something like AngelFire and then use html to embed a music player on your page.

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
I remember using Myspace when you couldn't even choose your top 8! Your top 8 was who had a profile the longest that you were friends with.

Also, before Myspace music, you had to host the song you wanted to use on something like AngelFire and then use html to embed a music player on your page.
Yeaaah I remember those days. Setting it up to automatically start playing when the page loads in.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,217
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I remember MySpace so well and also remember using it quite a lot to keep in contact with friends and family. I believe it was Facebook that ran out MySpace after a while because I used to use MySpace so much until I got a Facebook account and the next thing I knew, MySpace had died out.