Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

New Years Resolution

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Do you have any New Year Plans? Have you thought of a New Years Resolution, and have the goals worked previously in former years? We're nearly two weeks in and I am wanting to know whether or not any of you at DiscussionHub have a new years resolution.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Every year I fall into the trap of new year's resolutions. I set a goal, then I get burnt out. So now each month I have a new goal/resolution/target. I find that I can build on my habit slowly, but can still achieve my long term goal.

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I made the resolution of giving up takeaways for the year.

Some would argue that we've already failed, having had a McDonald's delivered last week, but it was a one-off whilst I was feeling unwell, and I don't really consider McDonald's to be a "proper" takeway.. ?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I made the resolution of giving up takeaways for the year.

Some would argue that we've already failed, having had a McDonald's delivered last week, but it was a one-off whilst I was feeling unwell, and I don't really consider McDonald's to be a "proper" takeway.. ?
That's a good one. I'm a member of a survey site that has Uber Eats gift cards so I definitely couldn't keep that resolution for the rest of the year. I tried deleting the Uber Eats app last year to stop but that didn't last long lol.

Mine was to be a bit more organised in relation to my job and uni. So far, it is not going well xD

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
Mine was to be a bit more organised in relation to my job and uni. So far, it is not going well xD
Been there, done that, got stressed to buggery.. ?

Each year I'd be like "Right, I'm doing my assignments as soon as I get them this year!" - It never happened.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I'm not going make something that I know I'm not going to keep. lol

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Been there, done that, got stressed to buggery.. ?

Each year I'd be like "Right, I'm doing my assignments as soon as I get them this year!" - It never happened.
It was my resolution last year as well so you can guess how effective it ended up being. Maybe next year lol
Trying to get a girlfriend for the year, seems like a simple goal.
You were speaking to someone recently right? How's that going?