Feedback/Suggestion Next Chatbox Event Timing?

• It's time for the first DH auction! Gather around and bid for the chance to have your very own emoji added to the forum. Click here for more information.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
We had a live chat event but it seemed to create quite a bit of confusion amongst some of you guys and us, to be fair. So we would like to gather some feedback on what time suits you best. The event will be either for this weekend or the weekend after that. Feel free to let us know what your timezone is as well so that we can try to accommodate as many of you as possible :)

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
This coming Sunday is a write-off for me personally. I have plans to go to the cottage that day with the family :)
giphy.gif

Sunday would not work for me either really unless it was early so I guess that is out. This Saturday is still open for consideration.

Reactions: Hungry Ego

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
Emerald Member
The Sextronauts
Hubux
2,533¢
I am open to any time on the weekends (Thursday - Sunday evening). Needs to be after 6 PM CST on Thursday though for me to have a chance to participate or be involved.

Reactions: Ash

Empire

Kicking
Emerald Member
Hubux
3,754¢
I missed the first one, Partly since the time zones, Anytime as long as I'm not streaming. Then again. maybe I should stream it? Yeah, that does sounds good... Maybe???

PM me if you like, and tell me the real date and time, It has to be in the evening

• Love

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
I am open to any time on the weekends (Thursday - Sunday evening). Needs to be after 6 PM CST on Thursday though for me to have a chance to participate or be involved.
So 6PM CST is around midnight Thursday for me. We could potentially still do something around that time depending on what time other users are free.

I missed the first one, Partly since the time zones, Anytime as long as I'm not streaming. Then again. maybe I should stream it? Yeah, that does sounds good... Maybe???

PM me if you like, and tell me the real date and time, It has to be in the evening
We will try to accommodate everyone ;). But if we really can't, we will probably just have two live chat events for people that can't make it to the main one.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
Emerald Member
The Sextronauts
Hubux
2,533¢
So 6PM CST is around midnight Thursday for me. We could potentially still do something around that time depending on what time other users are free.

We will try to accommodate everyone ;). But if we really can't, we will probably just have two live chat events for people that can't make it to the main one.
Or you could just have it open the entirety of one day and people come and go as they can. That way people don't feel pressured or disappointed if they can't make a time.

Reactions: Ash and Hungry Ego

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Administrator
Hubux
2,112¢
Or you could just have it open the entirety of one day and people come and go as they can. That way people don't feel pressured or disappointed if they can't make a time.
Our goal is to get as many people online participating in the event at one time. @Ash suggested we might look at different times and potentially even multiple "events" to accommodate multiple timezones.

I am not sure how I would feel about leaving it up for 24 hours. What're everyone else's thoughts?

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
24 hours is something we could consider in addition to maybe a few dedicated slots for those that can make it so we have more people to talk to

The problem with 24 hours is that people will just visit the forum whenever they want to and we might not all be on at the same time.

Reactions: Phenom

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
Emerald Member
The Sextronauts
Hubux
2,533¢
It was a suggestion to the problem of the various timezones because people could say they want to be here and something arises that prevents them from doing so.

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

my road to 10k badge is missing :( @Ash
Congrats to @Ash on his Chelsea team making to the finals UCL this season!
Ash
Rewards for TPOM April will be delayed due to some changes. More info soon ;)!
Hey @Ash i can't see the discussions in both groups.. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThemeHouseDev