Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Next Chatbox Event Timing?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
We had a live chat event but it seemed to create quite a bit of confusion amongst some of you guys and us, to be fair. So we would like to gather some feedback on what time suits you best. The event will be either for this weekend or the weekend after that. Feel free to let us know what your timezone is as well so that we can try to accommodate as many of you as possible :)

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
This coming Sunday is a write-off for me personally. I have plans to go to the cottage that day with the family :)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
This coming Sunday is a write-off for me personally. I have plans to go to the cottage that day with the family :)
giphy.gif

Sunday would not work for me either really unless it was early so I guess that is out. This Saturday is still open for consideration.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I am open to any time on the weekends (Thursday - Sunday evening). Needs to be after 6 PM CST on Thursday though for me to have a chance to participate or be involved.

Reactions: Ash

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I missed the first one, Partly since the time zones, Anytime as long as I'm not streaming. Then again. maybe I should stream it? Yeah, that does sounds good... Maybe???

PM me if you like, and tell me the real date and time, It has to be in the evening

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I am open to any time on the weekends (Thursday - Sunday evening). Needs to be after 6 PM CST on Thursday though for me to have a chance to participate or be involved.
So 6PM CST is around midnight Thursday for me. We could potentially still do something around that time depending on what time other users are free.

I missed the first one, Partly since the time zones, Anytime as long as I'm not streaming. Then again. maybe I should stream it? Yeah, that does sounds good... Maybe???

PM me if you like, and tell me the real date and time, It has to be in the evening
We will try to accommodate everyone ;). But if we really can't, we will probably just have two live chat events for people that can't make it to the main one.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
So 6PM CST is around midnight Thursday for me. We could potentially still do something around that time depending on what time other users are free.

We will try to accommodate everyone ;). But if we really can't, we will probably just have two live chat events for people that can't make it to the main one.
Or you could just have it open the entirety of one day and people come and go as they can. That way people don't feel pressured or disappointed if they can't make a time.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Or you could just have it open the entirety of one day and people come and go as they can. That way people don't feel pressured or disappointed if they can't make a time.
Our goal is to get as many people online participating in the event at one time. @Ash suggested we might look at different times and potentially even multiple "events" to accommodate multiple timezones.

I am not sure how I would feel about leaving it up for 24 hours. What're everyone else's thoughts?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
24 hours is something we could consider in addition to maybe a few dedicated slots for those that can make it so we have more people to talk to

The problem with 24 hours is that people will just visit the forum whenever they want to and we might not all be on at the same time.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
It was a suggestion to the problem of the various timezones because people could say they want to be here and something arises that prevents them from doing so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.