Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

"No One Wants To Work" Movement.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
Happy Labor day in the states! Ugh, but seriously there is still shortages in my town even though I'm sure the benefits were ended.

Most fast food places closed by 8 and grocery stores remain unstocked.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
It's crazy that this is still happening!! Where I live a lot of shops and restaurants are closed many days because they can't get enough people to work! I thought that the extra unemployment was supposed to end this month so maybe things will pick up again?

In my state, they ended that extra unemployment over the summer, however, I read where some people were sueing the governor to get that reinstated. I think there are some really desperate people that are trying harder to get out of working then they are at trying to get a job.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
In my state, they ended that extra unemployment over the summer, however, I read where some people were sueing the governor to get that reinstated. I think there are some really desperate people that are trying harder to get out of working then they are at trying to get a job.

With so many media options available to people, it's not hard to retire early and enjoy life.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I've heard too many people say that they've earned more on unemployment than their actual wages. The system is so broken. Is it really THAT hard to only grant a certain percentage of what you earned? Why is it a flat rate?

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I've heard too many people say that they've earned more on unemployment than their actual wages. The system is so broken. Is it really THAT hard to only grant a certain percentage of what you earned? Why is it a flat rate?

it's true, made me regret working. I don't know why the government paid extra.