Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Node Order

T

Taylor

I suggested this over on TAZ but have decided it would probably be better here.

I would suggest changing the order of the Nodes so that "Discussion Hub Central" actually is the last one. As a guest (and now a member) the first nodes I would want to see are the ones to do with the communitys topic.

I don't think there should be enough site announcements going on that would need to keep this Node at the top all the time.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Agreed, I would also recommend maybe making it to where sub-forums are visible without having to click on the sub-forums to activate the drop-down.

Oh and maybe move the Introductions forum to be above the lounge so that it's near the top with everything else important.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Hey @Taylor and @Phenom , thanks for the feedback!

I am definitely game for trying out new orders for the nodes/forums! I am not quite sure I follow @Phenom ,
I would also recommend maybe making it to where sub-forums are visible without having to click on the sub-forums to activate the drop-down.

We are always open to feedback and suggestions from the community, so thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
xrptxHv.png

I have to click on sub-forums to have it show the actual sub-forum. There should be a way to edit the node layout to where it's visible without being a drop-down.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Ahh I see what you mean now. The dark theme has the subforums listed out so it is definitely a theme styling thing which is up @Ash 's alley ;). I am sure he can make those tweaks asap though...

Over to you @Ash !

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Wondering how the rest of the community feels about the node-order changes. The staff briefly discussed it last night and we are not too keen on it, but I said to give it a week and revisit.

Please share your thoughts (there is no right/wrong answer here).

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I dislike the Introduction back at the bottom, you can't see when it or Member Interviews has new replies. Please move it back. I quite like the way the layout is currently. You can get to the main sections of the general portion of the community and when you're curious about updates, you scroll down and can read them or be 'pinged' through an announcement notice in the admin control panel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.