Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Non Sequitur - My Youtube

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Love your vlogs, man. I've worked at a few jobs where they have a some employees who don't need to be working there that use and abuse the place. That are good at getting away with shitting on people. Even worse, the manager always sides with them when they play the victim. Anyways, I hope that you make more videos. (y)

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Thanks! I don't sugar coat when I make vlogs as you may have noticed. :D I had a good time filming this one. If you look carefully, it cuts halfway thru into another video of a simiular topic about one of my other jobs. It's really funny. hehe

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
I’ll be sure to check you out buddy.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
So glad I found this and your Vlog. Watched a few and they are fantastic! I'm hooked now!

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
  • You and your friend were talking about some pretty good classic movies. I hope Kate Beckinsale changes her mind and at least gives us one more Underworld movie! lol
  • I agree with keeping cops around. My stepfather was a cop and my little sister is a cop. Man, they're just alike.
  • I hope they never get rid of guns. I like buying them and taking them to the shooting range.
  • Nice. Everyone in my family has gone to New York but me. I will be vacationing to Las Vegas in May.
Anyways. Glad you enjoyed your trip to the store. :giggle:

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
Piggly Wiggly! You originally 'sconsinite too?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
That was hilarious! Every time I think about it, I start laughing. You made my day with this one! :LOL:

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
  • You and your friend were talking about some pretty good classic movies. I hope Kate Beckinsale changes her mind and at least gives us one more Underworld movie! lol
  • I agree with keeping cops around. My stepfather was a cop and my little sister is a cop. Man, they're just alike.
  • I hope they never get rid of guns. I like buying them and taking them to the shooting range.
  • Nice. Everyone in my family has gone to New York but me. I will be vacationing to Las Vegas in May.
Anyways. Glad you enjoyed your trip to the store. :giggle:
hehehehe Yes, we are both huge movie buffs. Seen tonnes of movies. Have you seen Underworld Blood Wars? Not sure what they could possibly do after that, :D

I have no issue with law enforcement. It's just a shame that the few bad ones give all the good ones a bad name... :(

Guns are okay with me as long as they are handled safely....

New York is crazy. So big!! hehehe

Yes it was fun! :)

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
I'm a VA native, but moved down to Mississippi 15 years ago to get with my g/f. :D
Oohhh nice! I never saw a Piggly Wiggly outside 'sconsin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.