Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Not vaccinated against Corvid

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
If you’re not vaccinated against Corvid, why not?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Biden has a mandate out for everyone who works for the Federal Government to get vaccinated.
President Biden will announce Thursday that all federal employees will be required to be vaccinated against the coronavirus or face repeated testing mandates, a White House official said, a dramatic escalation of the administration’s effort to combat the spread of the delta variant.

I suspect that he'll make a mandate where normal citizens have to get it as well who haven't gotten it already or are refusing.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
What if you're allergic to the shot?

Surely they can't make you take it if it's going to make you really sick or even kill you......
Not sure about other countries but in the UK, I believe you can get some sort of exception certification/card that proves you can't get it for a medical reason.

Not too sure if you can choose not to get it based on religious beliefs.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I suspect that he'll make a mandate where normal citizens have to get it as well who haven't gotten it already or are refusing.
The federal government does not mandate (require) vaccination for people. Additionally, CDC does not maintain or monitor a person’s vaccination records. Whether a state or local government or employer, for example, can require or mandate COVID-19 vaccination is a matter of state or other applicable law external icon.

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00

Surely they can't make you take it if it's going to make you really sick or even kill you......
Like my Grandma.. It seems like she's allergic to pretty much everything, so hasn't been able to have any of the vaccines to date. I believe they were looking into the suitability of the J&J vaccine, but it's not widely available in the UK.

Thankfully she's managed to stay safe over the last 18 months through isolation, but obviously we'd prefer that we were able to see her properly without the constant worry.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
There are lots of people like that in my country, they say that it was planned by the US somehow (the virus came from China lol), and honestly, if it wasn't because of the US donation (more than 2 million Pfizer shots!) we wouldn't be in this situation, we keep improving our numbers everyday.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I would think there's going to be a certain number of people that can't get the shot because they are allergic. You can't force someone to take the shot if they're allergic.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Over here, those people would be able to get an exception card to prove they can't get the vaccine. But if you are allergic to this particular one, wouldn't they have to inject you first like @Ashlynn S mentioned? Or are there people that are just allergic to all vaccines in general?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,391
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday

I'm fully vaccinated with my 2 shots but this is exactly the reason I won't be getting my third dose! I had an allergic reaction after my 2nd shot that scared me enough to realize that my odds are much better with covid than with the vaccine. I don't like it when people write on social media that the vaccine is perfectly safe, because it's not perfectly safe to everyone.

Mimi

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,039
Winbux
$0.00
I have been vaccinated completely. My job required me to have my COVID vaccination otherwise you will end up losing your job. If my job wasn't important to me, I wouldn't mind about the vaccine.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I am vaccinated for COVID but I only had two vaccines and the booster and have not had one since.

My eldest son chose to not get vaccinated and being his age, all I could do was advise him it was for the best and that I believe he should get it but left it for him to decide.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,391
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I am vaccinated for COVID but I only had two vaccines and the booster and have not had one since.

My eldest son chose to not get vaccinated and being his age, all I could do was advise him it was for the best and that I believe he should get it but left it for him to decide.

With the heart problems that younger men have been experiencing, it's probably for the best that he didn't get it.

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$853
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
I got the state of the art tracking device installed in my arm during the peak of COVID while I was working at CVS. I had to go to the local Fairgrounds and drive through a line where I eventually stuck my arm out the window for them to jab me. That was a wild time of society.

I’ve gotten this tracking device updated once since then, getting the second jab. Haven’t had any more updates since then, so I’m sure the software isn’t quite as effective as it was.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,391
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Has anyone else had an issue on their arms after getting vaccinated?

I not only had anaphylaxis from the jab (twice), but the site where I got injected has been inflamed ever since. It's gotten to where the arm isn't as usable as it once was. They claim it's from the way I was jabbed, but it's such a common occurrence from the Covid vaccine, that I have my doubts about that. I don't trust anything the CDC is going to say anymore. My arm is so tender in that spot and I cry out when I reach for a glass in the cabinet.

The Hulk

Hulk Smash
Reaction score
Hubux
$857
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
I felt like I had to get vaccinated because the government rolled out mandatory vaccine passes and it was either getting the vaccines or staying at home and not being able to go anywhere.

Despite my needle phobia but eh.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I only have two shots of coronavirus vaccines and did not have the booster shots because of personal reasons. I have some acquinated individuals refused to have them because they are not sure what would be the irreversible side-effects of it,