Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Offensive Jokes?

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
Are we allowed to post offensive jokes? Like found on sickipedia?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
I'm not sure. I'll tag @Ash and @Hungry Ego who should be able to shed some more light on this. Read through DiscussionHub's information & guidelines thread while you wait for their reply.
  • Treat others with respect and we can all get along without any problems.
  • Do not spam. Irrelevant and off-topic posts in certain discussions will be removed.
  • Do not post inappropriate and illegal content. We have an Adult Cafe section dedicated to 18+ content. Any illegal content will be reported to relevant authorities.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
I can't see how offensive jokes would fit under those if they're not aimed at any members. Unless cancel culture is in effect.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
Note; posted it in adult section as offensive jokes are more suited to those sort of sections. Was just gonna post some within the topic if it was a yes.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Hey @Chel , sorry for the delay in reply. The adult section is the perfect place for this. Is there a way to keep them separate of other joke/topics? Just thinking that way people won't "stumble upon it" unknowingly? I think that should be just fine though.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
Hey @Chel , sorry for the delay in reply. The adult section is the perfect place for this. Is there a way to keep them separate of other joke/topics? Just thinking that way people won't "stumble upon it" unknowingly? I think that should be just fine though.
Well was just gonna put them all in this one topic. I think a topic labelled "offensive topics (not for easily offended)" would suffice? Will have to remake it in adult section. Can always put them in spoiler tags within the topic too. I assume this forum has spoiler tags.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Well was just gonna put them all in this one topic. I think a topic labelled "offensive topics (not for easily offended)" would suffice? Will have to remake it in adult section. Can always put them in spoiler tags within the topic too. I assume this forum has spoiler tags.
Yes we do have spoiler tags. Also, that thread sounds good to kick off a new one. I think we should leave this one here for future reference.

Reactions: Ash

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.