Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Offer to buy your site?

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
IPB 1.3 back then if I remember right, a powerful and fun software that was.
I remember using it back in 2013 with IPB 2 and I was a mod on a gaming site then and how different it was till 3.4

Nowadays you looking at over $300 for the full software

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I've sold quite a few sites in the past, most of them being forums. In fact, the OG Discussion Hub was sold. We have received two offers for this site but I promised myself I would never do that so don't worry guys :p

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I've sold quite a few sites in the past, most of them being forums. In fact, the OG Discussion Hub was sold. We have received two offers for this site but I promised myself I would never do that so don't worry guys :p

That'd suck if you did. Think of it like this. You're like Winston and this is the Continental. You don't dare sell the Continental. :ROFLMAO:

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Hell, have you given away a site yet that you thought that the money or cost was worth nothing LOL

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
No, and I think anybody who *did* offer to buy it would be an idiot. It's just a not-for-profit passion project, after all :p .

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Hell, have you given away a site yet that you thought that the money or cost was worth nothing LOL
I'm trying to remember if I did that a long time ago but I honestly can't remember. I doubt it really. If I can't sell something, I usually just close it.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I'm trying to remember if I did that a long time ago but I honestly can't remember. I doubt it really. If I can't sell something, I usually just close it.
You own allot then in the past that you can't remember about LOL

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
I wish I at least remembered the names of all my past sites. I tend to be very creative. :D

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I wish I at least remembered the names of all my past sites. I tend to be very creative. :D
I have had so many especially when I was younger and opening/closing them every few months that I can't remember most either.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I have had so many especially when I was younger and opening/closing them every few months that I can't remember most either.
Glad that I'm not like you :p I open a site and 6 years later still going :p and that was my major first. Hell then again in the past I have open a site and closed it and still renewing the domain for it and yet does not get used

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Glad that I'm not like you :p I open a site and 6 years later still going :p and that was my major first. Hell then again in the past I have open a site and closed it and still renewing the domain for it and yet does not get used
My oldest site is my current one, opened 2-22-2015 and going strong. I have however opened a new Instagamish site. @Ash mind if I post a link? :D

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
My oldest site is my current one, opened 2-22-2015 and going strong. I have however opened a new Instagamish site. @Ash mind if I post a link? :D
It's nice to see that, going for those long years and still strong. Not may sites that people own for that amount of years still going

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Honestly I don't know why people want to buy my sites anyways, I know the traffic link is good but not like there is a lot of members on there.
A large number of content and a decent amount of active users. The forum looks great as well. Makes a lot of sense, to be honest.