Memory Lane

This is memory lane, a place to discuss things you loved from childhood!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
  • Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information & Guidelines post.
  • It's time for the first DH auction! Gather around and bid for the chance to have your very own emoji added to the forum. Click here for more information.

One console you wish you grew up with?

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Emerald Member
Hubux
1,409¢
What is one video game console that you wish that you got to grow up with? For me I have a few. I don't remember if I ever got to play a Genesis as a kid, and I wish I got to try the Sega Saturn and the PS1.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux
580¢
Yeah the ps2 kicked ass.My best friend had one and I remember playing on it with him alot.

I remember at the age of 15 in 2003 playing several games for hours on end. I loved the PS2 and its the one console I spent the most time on.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
It has to be the PS2 for me as well. My cousin had one which is the main reason why I had a chance to play with it when I was younger but I wish I had my own. It was my first experience with the GTA series as well so it was a pretty great console for me.

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Emerald Member
Hubux
1,409¢
It has to be the PS2 for me as well. My cousin had one which is the main reason why I had a chance to play with it when I was younger but I wish I had my own. It was my first experience with the GTA series as well so it was a pretty great console for me.
Ahaha man those were good times. My brother had GTA III and Vice City on his original Xbox.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
Funnily, the only time I've played GTA 3 has been on my phone (sometime in 2012-2013). Vice City was the first GTA title I played on a console and then it was GTA 4 on the 360.

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

my road to 10k badge is missing :( @Ash
Congrats to @Ash on his Chelsea team making to the finals UCL this season!
Ash
Rewards for TPOM April will be delayed due to some changes. More info soon ;)!
Hey @Ash i can't see the discussions in both groups.. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThemeHouseDev