Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Online games?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$723
Winbux
$0.00
What games do you play on the internet?

Examples being WoW, GW2, Fortnite, Diablo 3, Apex, Predator, ESO, or Fallout 76 etc etc

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Right now, I only really play GTA Online, FIFA 21 and a tiny bit of Fall Guys. With FIFA 21, I only stick to the online game modes, mainly Ultimate Team.

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,755
Winbux
$0.00
I play a lot of Call of Duty and looking mega forward to the new black ops cold war. I plan to get it sometime early December. Should be an absolute blast to play. From the looks of it, it looks incredibly fun.

But there are a couple games I actually do play on PC, that being the Pokemon Trading Card Game online and Yugioh Pro which I will say both are free and also a blast to play. I enjoy creating my own decks and facing off against people in Pokemon TCG. It's quite fun. You have to get your cards out of digital packs for Pokemon but you can buy the pack codes online for like 35 cents each so it's not that bad.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Natural Selection 2 is my absolute fave online game. It's a really interesting RTS/FPS hybrid and with all the different strategies for each map it's pretty difficult to get bored with it IMO. I've clocked in around 1650 hours I think, making it my top played game on Steam

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Natural Selection 2 is my absolute fave online game. It's a really interesting RTS/FPS hybrid and with all the different strategies for each map it's pretty difficult to get bored with it IMO. I've clocked in around 1650 hours I think, making it my top played game on Steam

Wow, that is a lot, care explaining a little bit more about it?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I play Minecraft mostly. I recently played Among Us in a public lobby. Gameplays of both are on my youtube channel if you want an inside of how I play.
I will definitely have a look at that later today. I love Among Us! I've been trying to plan a nice little session for the Discussion Hub members so keep an eye out for that ;)

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I don't really enjoy playing online with or against other people since I have bad social anxiety. (It's funny, I can post just fine on forums and not get overwhelmed but when it comes to playing games online it's completely different.) I have played Fortnite though on Xbox One but I'm not good at building. I only managed to get one victory royale, and I don't really have too much time to practice and get better at the game. I'm sure I'd have more fun with Save the World over Battle Royale tbh.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Does anyone still play online web browser-related games still like how it was back 10/20 years ago?

I remember doing those games at school when there isn't anything else LOL

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Does anyone still play online web browser-related games still like how it was back 10/20 years ago?

I remember doing those games at school when there isn't anything else LOL
The only browser game i play is chess. From time to time i play those DOSbox games on flash.