Question Other member groups?

• It's time for the first DH auction! Gather around and bid for the chance to have your very own emoji added to the forum. Click here for more information.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux
580¢
When are you going to come up with some more membership groups aside from Emerald? :unsure:

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
Emerald Member
The Sextronauts
Hubux
2,533¢
I don't think they will. There was a discussion a few months back about them adding some more groups and I think they decided that they only wanted one or two premium groups. There was a pay to join group that had all of the perks of Emerald; but, it could only be accessed by paying $5-10.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
The premium $$ group was completely removed as it was pointless and unfair to charge you guys for a few benefits. I thought that it was better this way as it was less confusing and each group has a good amount of benefits to enjoy.

Custom groups that you guys can create yourself are something we want to bring at some point though 😉

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
Emerald Member
The Sextronauts
Hubux
2,533¢
The premium $$ group was completely removed as it was pointless and unfair to charge you guys for a few benefits. I thought that it was better this way as it was less confusing and each group has a good amount of benefits to enjoy.

Custom groups that you guys can create yourself are something we want to bring at some point though 😉
I demand a pervy sage group

• Haha
Reactions: Ash and Terminated

Laifot

Viaggio Astrale
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux
1,411¢
Make the creator of a new forum (it's on DH Shop) a possibility to create his/her own group, no privilege in the forums so far, just a diferent color and a nice userbar! how about it? :D

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux
580¢
Make the creator of a new forum (it's on DH Shop) a possibility to create his/her own group, no privilege in the forums so far, just a diferent color and a nice userbar! how about it? :D

@Ash, the man just wants to sparkle again! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ash

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux
580¢
I'm not a fan of fancy metal elements. How about spicy food plates or exotic animals group?

You got me there. I'm stumped.

PartialMiserlyIndianglassfish-small.gif

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
You guys can have your spicy food and exotic animals groups very soon! I will look into getting that setup as soon as possible ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

my road to 10k badge is missing :( @Ash
Congrats to @Ash on his Chelsea team making to the finals UCL this season!
Ash
Rewards for TPOM April will be delayed due to some changes. More info soon ;)!
Hey @Ash i can't see the discussions in both groups.. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThemeHouseDev