Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Other member groups?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
When are you going to come up with some more membership groups aside from Emerald? :unsure:

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I don't think they will. There was a discussion a few months back about them adding some more groups and I think they decided that they only wanted one or two premium groups. There was a pay to join group that had all of the perks of Emerald; but, it could only be accessed by paying $5-10.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
The premium $$ group was completely removed as it was pointless and unfair to charge you guys for a few benefits. I thought that it was better this way as it was less confusing and each group has a good amount of benefits to enjoy.

Custom groups that you guys can create yourself are something we want to bring at some point though ?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
The premium $$ group was completely removed as it was pointless and unfair to charge you guys for a few benefits. I thought that it was better this way as it was less confusing and each group has a good amount of benefits to enjoy.

Custom groups that you guys can create yourself are something we want to bring at some point though ?
I demand a pervy sage group

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Make the creator of a new forum (it's on DH Shop) a possibility to create his/her own group, no privilege in the forums so far, just a diferent color and a nice userbar! how about it? :D

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Make the creator of a new forum (it's on DH Shop) a possibility to create his/her own group, no privilege in the forums so far, just a diferent color and a nice userbar! how about it? :D

@Ash, the man just wants to sparkle again! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ash

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
You guys can have your spicy food and exotic animals groups very soon! I will look into getting that setup as soon as possible ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.