Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Overwatch 2

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Overwatch 2 is set for an October release and will be free-to-play, unlike its predecessor. Is anyone else looking forward to playing it?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Yeah, I didn't try the first one either. Wanted to but never found it on sale when I did want to get it. I'll just wait for this one and try it then.

Annies

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,006
Winbux
$0.00
Overwatch 2 is not gonna last really long. This game should be free for all players. They can get money through in game cosmetics or battle pass like any other game.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,217
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I was looking forward to Overwatch 2 but since its release, I have been left quite let down due to the fact that there were so many issues in the beginning and now everything seems to be behind a paywall without any way to be able to earn in-game items through such things as loot boxes. I understand that they probably had to get rid of the loot boxes and the way they were doing them due to the fact that it was gambling in a sense but they could have still kept them in and given us ways to earn them as they used to for free. I was really hoping they would bring the loot boxes back with a way to earn them but nothing yet which is a shame and so much now behind a paywall.