Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Pawn shops?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Do you visit pawn shops often? Do you go to sell things to get extra cash when you're low on money?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
You can buy your things back at a pawn shop right? Or am I thinking of something else?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
You can buy your things back at a pawn shop right? Or am I thinking of something else?

Yeah, you can get your stuff back......if someone doesn't buy it first. I've known people who have hocked guns and hunting rifles, from movies and video game consoles, to computers, even wedding rings. Pretty much you can buy and sell anything at a pawn shop. I used to visit them all of the time. But now I just buy everything online.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
You can get your stuff back if you pay for it (obviously with at least 50% interest).. and no i never done such things. If i don't need something anymore i just sell it.

S

salma

I have never visited any pawn shop before, they are not very popular in my country.