Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Pay staff?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Nope they are volunteers. I've never paid staff for any of my forums, mine were always just for a hobby. I never made a forum in hopes to profit from it, so I don't need to pay my staff.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Nope, then again my staff are never active LOL but they do not get paid. I never can afford to pay them anyway and when hiring new people I just can't afford. But instead, they get awarded and being a staff they get powers on the site. But the site is hobby mostly.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Volunteers. I don't think I would ever pay staff unless it was a serious business where their work was helping generate a lot of revenue.

I've mostly run blogs and forums where it's not run for profit so all staff have been working for free.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Does anyone want to pay me to be active here :p or just pay for the punch of just paying :p

To have paid groups, I site needs to be earning a good amount each week to able to do soo.