Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Perfection

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
I figured now that I've been here and have created over 100 posts, I should leave my honest feedback.

When I first accessed Discussion Hub some time ago, my first thought was that this community was absolutely stunning. I didn't begin posting right away, and I honestly believed I had joined for a side gig. I just recently came back to the community earlier this week (I think), and it just amazes me at how well designed and put together this community is. Normally, when you see a forum community it's very basic, it's easily set up. However, you can certainly tell that Discussion Hub was very well thought out and designed. I'm happy to be a member here at Discussion Hub.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
We love to hear feedback and it's always great to hear positive feedback. We love having you here at Discussion Hub @Dfarmer2001 and it's great to hear that you're having a good time.

Pop Tv Reaction GIF by Schitt's Creek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.