Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

PlayStation 2

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Does anyone miss or still have their PlayStation 2? What was your favorite games on it?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I never had a PlayStation 2 but I loved playing GTA Vice City on my cousins PS2.

I was quite young when I played it so the only thing I really did in the game was drive around but it was my favourite thing to do.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I was quite young when I played it so the only thing I really did in the game was drive around but it was my favourite thing to do.

My two favorite games were Final Fantasy X and Devil May Cry 2 when I was 18 years old. They were all I ever played.

I never had a PlayStation 2 but I loved playing GTA Vice City on my cousins PS2.

My mom had one in the living room. I played on it when she wasn't home and came to really wanting it. I begged for it and she eventually gave it to me after a year.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I still have my original fat PS2, I know it didn't play DVD moves well but it plays games just fine. I should break it out, there are a few PS1 and PS2 games I still like to play.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I still have my original fat PS2, I know it didn't play DVD moves well but it plays games just fine. I should break it out, there are a few PS1 and PS2 games I still like to play.
The thing is, I've always wanted to play some old games that I loved but having tried San Andreas on the PS4, it just doesn't have the same feeling and actually ruins the memories. I think getting used to both GTA 4 and GTA 5 has ruined the older GTAs for me a bit.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
The thing is, I've always wanted to play some old games that I loved but having tried San Andreas on the PS4, it just doesn't have the same feeling and actually ruins the memories. I think getting used to both GTA 4 and GTA 5 has ruined the older GTAs for me a bit.

once I cross into SSD gaming, all old school gaming is sure to be dead for me.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I still have my PS2 but it's been unused for years. My favorite games on it were easily Persona 3 & Persona 4, with Kingdom Hearts 2, Silent Hill 1-3, and Ratchet & Clank 1-3 all being runners up

D

Deleted member 268

yeah, for sure

the current generation of consoles don't do much for me. I just feel like games have changed so much, and not for the better honestly. Too many microtranscations and unfinished games these days.

PS2 really was the peak of gaming for me. I think it all went downhill after that. I'd rather replay GTA: Vice City over like 90% of games these days

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Yeah, but i barely play it nowadays since everything could be ported to PC lol, but i do miss those years.. Metal Gear man.. never gets old!

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I sold my original phat PS2 early last year after selling the majority of games that I owned for it over the last decade, but I almost instantly regretted doing so for some reason. A few months later I decided to pick up a slim PS2, and started rebuying a load of games for it again - why not when you can get them for a few quid each.! ?

The PS2 was an incredible console, and had some truly classic games.