Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Pokemon Games

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Out of all of the Gameboy games from the original yellow/red/blue up until now...which was your favourite?

I loved playing Pokemon yellow and having the pikachu follow me around like a lost little puppy. I think I stopped collecting those games once Diamond or something came out, and to be honest, I have no clue how far behind I am on the games, but I also have no intention of picking them back up again.

Which one of the series was your favourite?

OH, Nintendo also just announced that Pokemon Snap 2 is coming out for the switch, for anyone who remembers that game :p

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
I have yellow. No idea where it is now though.

I don't think I've ever completed a pokemon game. I do enjoy them though and wish I had a switch to play the latest on.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I still love Pokemon to this day! My favorite generations are Gen 3, 5 and 1. I enjoyed Sun and Moon, I know many people didn't care for it but meh. Sword was fun too, but I haven't played either DLC yet. :V I didn't care for Diamond, and Y was meh. I don't like Pokemon Snap though, I thought it was boring even as a kid. I play Pokemon Go daily.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Don't mind reading about it and also hear and seeing others play, but me. I do not play or deal with pokemon Games. Never and will never be. Yet seen Pokemon TV Shows