Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Pranks - what's your best one?

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00

Tell us about the best prank you have ever pulled on someone. NOTE:I am not in the youtube video above, it's just a random video I found...

I used to be a manager for McDonalds. We always joked about how we should ask a new person to count the ice cubes in the ice machine (literally THOUSANDS) and tell them it was mandatory for inventory control. Well, I did it, I was that mean manager. I also asked new people to go to the back and get a "box of steam" for the bun steamers we had. The look on their face when they came back was funny, although they were probably freaking out inside.

We all had a laugh afterwards though...and it made a memory forever. So I guess what I'm trying to say is...sorry, not sorry.

Any who, what's your best prank?

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I work in an office supply store, so sometimes I'll make it seem like I'm carrying a heavy case of paper, but then toss it at a new hire, and make them freak out as the 50 pound box is actually empty.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I work in an office supply store, so sometimes I'll make it seem like I'm carrying a heavy case of paper, but then toss it at a new hire, and make them freak out as the 50 pound box is actually empty.
That's awesome - I love it!

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
I don't think I've ever pranked someone. Well not that I can remember.

I did mix up several condiments in a drink as a child once and tried to get my mum's friends to drink it. Don't know if that counts as a prank though.

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,125
Winbux
$1.00
The best prank I ever did is technically still ongoing - I basically made a friend look stupid while believing they were a hero, and then never told them the truth. To this day they believe the prank and talk about how great they were when really it was a prank.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
During my junior year in high school, the seniors decided to flip every seat in the auditorium. All the chairs were bolted into the ground by the way.

The night before a morning school meeting, the class snuck in, unscrewed every chair, turned them backward, and screwed them back in.

When the meeting began on Tuesday morning, the entire school had to face backward for the whole meeting.

Funkel

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Website
www.minecom.org
Hubux
$1,388
Winbux
$0.00
I was in my Car and called my brother that we are waiting outside. And as soon as he arrived we pressed the horn. Was funny

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
So many good pranks! I love me a good prank :)

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$708
Winbux
$0.00
When I was a kid & going into middle school. Me a friend "made up" an imaginary student that never existed. We named this imaginary student, James.

As a prank we told another good friend of ours, Charles, who was in another class that we never saw most of the time that "James" was always into trouble. A desk so happen to fall apart in class, so Kevin and I told Charles that James broke the desk and had hurled pieces of wood at the class and ended up in "In School Detention." From there we went on with a list of imaginary crimes that James had committed.

Charles believed EVERYTHING we told him for a long time until someone, a teacher or a student, told him that "James" didn't exist. It was funny. We had him going for several months thinking James was real. HA HA! :ROFLMAO: