Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Football 2020/2021

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Yeah, the Spurs are on top now. What do you think about the top scorer?
Harry Kane? He's a world class player but as a Chelsea fan, I can't like him too much lol. And I hate how he dives a lot. Other than that, he is a great player. Hopefully he leaves Spurs soon.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Harry Kane? He's a world class player but as a Chelsea fan, I can't like him too much lol. And I hate how he dives a lot. Other than that, he is a great player. Hopefully he leaves Spurs soon.
I remember Drogba diving better than Michael Phelps :p

It's been a while since you were good, i remember watching a game between Chelsea - Corinthians for the World Cup and Torres was so bad that day man..

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I'm eager to see what happens in the current UCL. I don't usually watch group stage games but now..

I'll be rooting for Liepzig this year, i know my team Juventus won't get past QFs..

Also Gladbach is looking good!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Not good :(. He wasn't doing great but all the big clubs have been through a tough spell recently. He deserved a bit more time imo.
I'm eager to see what happens in the current UCL. I don't usually watch group stage games but now..

I'll be rooting for Liepzig this year, i know my team Juventus won't get past QFs..

Also Gladbach is looking good!
I'm not looking forward to it. We are going to get destroyed by Atletico