Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Proboards Forum

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
for a beginner that has not have much IT knowledge, it's okay but I prefer forum software like Mybb or Xenforo if you can afford that.

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
for a beginner that has not have much IT knowledge, it's okay but I prefer forum software like Mybb or Xenforo if you can afford that.
Mybb is great too! Haven't used that in a while.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
MyBB is free, all you need is hosting, and it doesn't take too much room! BTW can you migrate a proboard forum DB to any other forum software?

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
MyBB is free, all you need is hosting, and it doesn't take too much room! BTW can you migrate a proboard forum DB to any other forum software?
That’s very true!
Most of my friends don’t even know how to set up a hosting plan so I guess for someone with not most IT knowledge it’s good but I definitely prefer a Mybb forum over Proboard in my opinion Proboards is outdated.

my site uses Xenforo I would never use anything else at this stage anyway.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Proboards is pretty good. My first favorite was Zetaboards before they were bought out by Tapatalk. But Proboards and Forumotion I think are up there.

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
Proboards is pretty good. My first favorite was Zetaboards before they were bought out by Tapatalk. But Proboards and Forumotion I think are up there.
When I started 11 years ago I had no coding knowledge so I used Forumotion so I can agree!