Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Profile Bios and Customization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,124
Winbux
$1.00
I'd like to be able make a bio and explain a bit about myself in my profile so people can learn a bit about me when they click on my profile and give them a reason to click in the first place! Maybe I'm being dumb and there's a way to do it. But so far I haven't seen it. But in that case the process should be dumb proofed.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I'd like to be able make a bio and explain a bit about myself in my profile so people can learn a bit about me when they click on my profile and give them a reason to click in the first place! Maybe I'm being dumb and there's a way to do it. But so far I haven't seen it. But in that case the process should be dumb proofed.
Good idea!

Right now however we do not have that functionality on the community. Perhaps you could use your "Welcome" thread and link back to it in a status update?

Click on your avatar in the top right
Click on "Account Details"
Scroll down to the "About You" section

:)

Last edited:

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
@Masterminor It is available but it's just a bit hidden at the moment. If you click on your avatar in the menu, click on "Account Details" and there will be a section to add some content to an About Me section on your profile.

qrkFYcJ.png

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,124
Winbux
$1.00
Ah, thank you so much for that clarification! I would suggest making it a bit more obvious somehow, but I'm sure you can figure that out as time goes on :) Great forum though at any rate. Love the theme.

Reactions: Ash

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Hi @Masterminor , looks like we have resolved the issue mentioned above :). I am going to go ahead and lock this thread now.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to open up a new thread in this forum, and link to this thread as a reference (assuming same issue).

Thanks for supporting DH :D

Status
Not open for further replies.