Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Reddit

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,125
Winbux
$1.00
Is anyone else here active on Reddit? What are your favorite subreddits? I like reading posts in r/entitledparents, r/choosingbeggers, and r/nuclearrevenge. Essentially anything with a story about some cold, hard Karma is dished out. Those are the most entertaining to me.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Lol I like the r/Idontworkherelady subreddit. It is just so relatable to my previous job I can't get enough.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I frequently browse r/paranormal, r/deadorvegetable, r/creepyencounters and a few other NSFW subreddits. Also r/sailormoon, r/sonicthehedgehog, and r/glitchinthematrix.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I use Reddit but since I've started using forums again I've been using it less and less.
I only really subscribe to a couple of subreddits, like /r/linux_gaming and /r/Megaten for instance.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I have way too many so I'm just going to take a screenshot of all the subreddits I'm a member of. I don't tend to post much but when I do, it's usually a comment on the Chelsea FC subreddit. I tend to just browse the other ones.

2Etxs3c.png

9dpQy0D.png

Cumulus

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$591
Winbux
$0.00
I must say I've never been much of a Reddit person; Don't really understand the platform all too well, though I suppose it is kind of structured like a forum.

If I were to start, what's your top sub-reddits for me?