Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness (2021)

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

Based on the Capcom video game franchise, Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness is a horror series with a sci-fi twist. Coming 2021 only on Netflix.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I've watched the old CGI movies back in the day. The only Resident Evil game that I ever played was Resident Evil 4. I'm not a huge fan of playing the games because they're all pretty hard.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I've watched the old CGI movies back in the day. The only Resident Evil game that I ever played was Resident Evil 4. I'm not a huge fan of playing the games because they're all pretty hard.
How do you feel about the show though?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
It probably covers some of the lore that has been left untouched for 20 some odd years as the games have come out.
Yeah, I'm kind of glad to see that the movies and shows have branched out to fill in some of the gaps left open by the video games. Plus, the animation looks amazing!

It looks good, I'd definitely be binging this when it comes out. I love the RE franchise.
We should watch it together!

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
If you have access to Netflix, we can party watch it.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Oh cool. You guys must not live very far from each other.
You don't have to be close. Amazon also has a party watch system to where as long as you both have an active subscription to Prime, you can watch shows/movies offered through their services.

Netflix allows you to party watch if you have Google Chrome. There's an add-on/app you download and click when you have Netflix open in a tab.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness, stylized as RESIDENT EVIL: Infinite Darkness, is an upcoming CG anime web series based on the Resident Evil franchise by Capcom. The series stars Resident Evil 2 protagonists Claire Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Whoops, goes to show what happens when I don't do a search before creating a new thread.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
@Ash this is why we need the mod/plugin we discussed today that alerts one if a similar thread title or possible thread already exists.

Either way, I'm excited to see the world/lore of these various games explored in other mediums like with what they're doing with The Witcher games.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Either way, I'm excited to see the world/lore of these various games explored in other mediums like with what they're doing with The Witcher games.

Did you ever watch the movie franchise that stars Milla Jovovich?

I still think those movies were really good despite the reviews and ratings on Rotten Tomatoes.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Of course! I watched every single one of them. I won't disagree with you on that; but, there's just a wider range of possibilities that are available through the animation medium that aren't yet with the live action version.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Of course! I watched every single one of them. I won't disagree with you on that; but, there's just a wider range of possibilities that are available through the animation medium that aren't yet with the live action version.

Yeah, in the CGI films they're able to throw in all of the monsters they want without fear of copyright. Because they're Capcom and they own it.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Yeah, in the CGI films they're able to throw in all of the monsters they want without fear of copyright. Because they're Capcom and they own it.
Well, I just meant that with current technology, it's easier to use hand-drawn or computer-generated animation to display the various mutations and special powers of the various characters.
Post automatically merged:

Official trailer dropped

Post automatically merged:

Last edited: