Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Memory Lane

This is memory lane, a place to discuss things you loved from childhood!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Retro Styles Coming Back

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
As the years fly by, I presume everyone has noticed how certain "retro" styles seem to be coming back. What's your favourite retro style that has come back into fashion? For me, it has to be the slightly big glasses that used to be quite popular a very long time ago
Confused Season 4 GIF by The Office

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
As the years fly by, I presume everyone has noticed how certain "retro" styles seem to be coming back. What's your favourite retro style that has come back into fashion? For me, it has to be the slightly big glasses that used to be quite popular a very long time ago
Confused Season 4 GIF by The Office
LOL JNKO JEANS

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Had no idea that they were called that. I'm not sure I would ever want that style to come back but kudos to anyone that has the bravery to wear it ?

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
Had no idea that they were called that. I'm not sure I would ever want that style to come back but kudos to anyone that has the bravery to wear it ?
Ahaha yeah I'd probably never wear them, myself lmao