Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Scariest Haunted House

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,346
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Describe the Scariest Haunted House you've ever been to.

When I was 4 or 5 I went to a haunted garage that my church put on and it terrified me because they said people were grabbing other people and that scared me. Some of the older teenagers walked me to the end, got me out of there and gave me some refreshments and that made me feel better.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
There was an abandoned house right in front of my aunt's. I was scared since she said that a man hanged himself inside (she didn't tell me, i heard it from mom). When it was my cousin's birthday we'd go and i was just always looking at the house, and i swear that i saw a light turning on and off like calling me. The house didn't particulary seem grim but it had a certain dark aura around. I used to even have dreams about it.

I never went to auntie's house ever again.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
A farm near me do "farmageddon" they have different areas you can go to with different themes. The makeup and props are extremely high quality and professional and it's pretty awesome. I'm a total shitbag though, so a friend of mine who's really in to horror didn't think it was as scary as I did.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I went on one of those ride things that take you around a haunted attraction. Nothing about it was scary, to be honest. It was probably made with kids in mind. Would love to visit a proper haunted house.