Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Memory Lane

This is memory lane, a place to discuss things you loved from childhood!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

School Yearbooks

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Have you still got your old school yearbooks? And did you like your photo in them?

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
Have you still got your old school yearbooks? And did you like your photo in them?
Lol actually yes my folks held on to yearbooks as bar back as elementary

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
We never really had them in the UK, especially the ones with the pictures of students. Not sure if any other schools did it

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$853
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
I got my yearbook each year, but they're scattered all over the place at the moment. Think I've got a few at my parents' house still, and I've got a few of them here as well. No telling where they are though. I need a legitimate book shelf for them.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$725
Winbux
$0.00
I got my yearbook each year, but they're scattered all over the place at the moment. Think I've got a few at my parents' house still, and I've got a few of them here as well. No telling where they are though. I need a legitimate book shelf for them.

I don't know if my mom kept all of mine or if they got lost all those times we moved. 🤷‍♂️

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
We didn't receive anything such as school yearbooks when I was in school but instead, we would get a school year photo. I still have one with a photo of my whole class and also a photo of my own as well. Not too keen on my picture in both but then again, I have never been on for having my photo taken :)