Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sharing Passcodes

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Do your close family members (parents, wife, husband etc.) know the passcode or password to access your personal technology? Or do you prefer to only let them use it when you're about?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I don't care if my wife knows my phone passcode. I know hers as well, but we don't really often use each others phones. As for sharing passwords when it comes to streaming accounts, we do share them with her parents and vice versa.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
No, only because no one else uses my personal technology. If they wanted the passcodes, I'd have no problem telling them what they are.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Do your close family members (parents, wife, husband etc.) know the passcode or password to access your personal technology? Or do you prefer to only let them use it when you're about?
How about you?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
How about you?
My sister knows the passcode to my phone but that's based on me knowing hers. My parents don't know it but I do know their passcodes. Not a case of trying to hide things from them but they just don't use my phone so it's not needed