Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

She doesn't answer your texts or calls

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Ever get a woman's number and you two are talking, and maybe a day later she quits answering your texts and your calls?

Last edited by a moderator:

Embrace

A new face
Reaction score
Website
chatbanter.com
Hubux
$1,903
Winbux
$0.00
Ever get a woman's number and you two are talking, and maybe a day later she quits answering your texts and your calls?

I'm thinking, why like me on Tinder or hit me up Plenty of Fish if she was never going to follow through with any of it? Maybe she met the next best thing perhaps?
Depends on how much you was texting and calling? If you was doing it to much (not saying you have) could of thought it was to much.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Depends on how much you was texting and calling? If you was doing it to much (not saying you have) could of thought it was to much.
Honestly, guy. I just move on. When she quits responding, it means she's found the next best thing. Don't chase after women who don't return your calls or messages.

If you cant convince her why you're the best choice for her and why all of the other men pale in comparison, you've already failed.

The real solution is to not give a shit. She pulls away, keep on searching. Keep on talking to other women. My thoughts are that there are no guarantees. I could be single again tomorrow or in the next week. Just keep on going. Keep moving.

Bobby Rio is amazing. His advise works and I have seen the results for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cumulus

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$591
Winbux
$0.00
I agree with Terminated; I've only experienced this once and was tremendously hurt at the time with none of my texts/calls being returned, but in the end I moved on and later found out she had found someone else :(