Announcement Shop Items Updated - 11/09/2021

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,781¢
Just a quick update to announce that we now have some brand new items in the Discussion Hub Shop. These items have been hinted at for a while now and they are now available to purchase with your hard-earned Hubux and Winbux!

New items include Custom User Title Styles, Custom Username Fonts, Username Sparks & Effects etc.

I can't wait to see your new username styles and do let us know what you think about the new items :). We will be slowly adding more items to the shop over the next few weeks, including exclusive items for certain user groups.

bart simpson millhouse van houten GIF

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,781¢
Can we have a demo of what we're going to buy? i wanna know how the "profile customization" looks like.

Unlimited Demo I like to get :p
Let me know whenever you guys want to know what something is like and I will demo it on my account. Check out my profile for some basic options I have changed.

Laifot

Советская машина
Pink Power
Hubux
413¢
Winbux
Let me know whenever you guys want to know what something is like and I will demo it on my account. Check out my profile for some basic options I have changed.
I see that your background color is different, is that what we get? the style looks a bit different imo, i don't know if it works better with the light theme.

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,781¢
I see that your background color is different, is that what we get? the style looks a bit different imo, i don't know if it works better with the light theme.
Seems to work a lot better with the dark theme since I chose colours that worked with it. There are some more settings:

sYlKitj.png

4WtSv51.png

There might be a few thing that aren't changing colour at the moment for some reason but the dev (apathy on here) is looking into it :)

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,781¢
A huge shout out to @apathy who has helped out a lot with their style plugin to make the profile customization such a cool feature over here at DH. The feature is now ready for you guys to take full advantage of. Make sure to check out their profile to see what you can do with the new shop item - apathy

@Laifot ^^ ;)

Members online

Status Updates

Ash wrote on Nous's profile.
Perfect timing lol. Just mentioned you in the TPOM thread and that someone may be able to catch you 😂
Abizaga wrote on Ash's profile.
flaccid GIF
155% Daily Post Goals! Impressive DH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaronjosephhall